Are you a budding photographer? Or perhaps an old pro?
We’re choosing one spectacular photo per month to be the cover photo of the Zoo’s Web site.
Each winner will receive a Family membership, good for a full year of free Zoo visits.
Ready to enter? Read the rules below then send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos entered must be in color and taken at Seneca Park Zoo.
- Photos must have been taken between July 15, 2014 and September 11, 2015.
- Interested photographers may submit up to two (2) photos
- Employees of Monroe County’s Seneca Park Zoo (County and Society) are not eligible. However, Zoo volunteers (general and docents) may submit photos taken from public areas only.
- Photos with people are not eligible.
- Minor digital enhancement, such as toning, is permitted. However, images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will not be considered. Borders or frames, watermarks, signatures or copyright notices, adding or replacing elements as well as use of artistic filters are also not permitted.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Your submission of the photo is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
- All photos must be submitted digitally, in JPEG format.
- Photographers retain the copyright to their photographs. By entering the contest, photographers agree to have their submitted photograph displayed on Seneca Park Zoo’s Web site, its other media sites and for marketing purposes without any fee or other form of compensation. When possible, photos will be credited to the photographer.
HOW TO ENTER:
E-mail your photo to email@example.com. Please include your name as you would like your photo to be credited, e-mail address and phone number, with your photo attached.
All photos must be submitted by September 11, 2015.
Questions? Contact Ceci Menchetti at (585) 336-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.