Introducing a brand new event for 2021!
Seneca Park Zoo Society is excited to announce our first annual Apples, Ales & Tails event! A cider and beer tasting safari, this event features tasting stations throughout Seneca Park Zoo’s Africa and Animals of the Savanna regions. More than 15 breweries and cider makers will be represented. Guests will also enjoy delicious food and entertainment, with live music from The Grove Street Band, and the opportunity to purchase chances to win some great items in the evening’s raffle.
Funds raised from this event will support the Seneca Park Zoo Society’s many education and conservation programs both here at the Zoo and in our community, as well as reforestation efforts and lemur conservation in Madagascar.
5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. | Gates close at 6:30
Features Included in Ticket Price:
- Food, entertainment, and tastings from more than 15 breweries and cider makers will be in attendance
- Breweries/cider include: Cider Creek, Wild Basin Seltzer, Cigar City Brewery, Thinman Brewery, Embark Cider, Texas Ranch Water, Stoneyard Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing, Downeast Cider Two Robbers Seltzer, Sloop Brewing, Firestone Walker Brewing, Hudson Cider, Graft Cider, Bells Brewing, Brew Dog Brewery, Heroes Brewing
- Live music by The Grove Street Band!
General Admission Pre-sale: $45
General Admission Day-of: $50
VIP Tickets: $75 – SOLD OUT!
- Our VIP ticket purchasers will receive access to exclusive cider, beer and food offerings in the VIP tent, along with a Seneca Park Zoo pint glass to take home. Only 75 VIP tickets available!
Designated Driver: $15
- Designated Drivers will not be served any alcoholic beverages, but will enjoy delicious food, entertainment, and the opportunity to purchase chances to win some great items in the evening’s raffle.
**Limited number of tickets available**
**Must be 21 or older to attend. Please bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.**