Timed-Entry Tickets for Non-MembersWhat you should know before you visitSpecial measures are in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Here’s what you can expect:PURCHASE TIMED TICKETS
New admission process
- Timed-entry tickets are strongly encouraged. The number of tickets available will be limited to prevent crowding. You will either print and bring your paper ticket or have the ticket on your phone.
- Your ticket allows you to enter anytime within the time stated on your ticket. If you arrive outside your entry window, you may be asked to wait until an opening becomes available.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not be required to wear masks outdoors, but all guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in indoor buildings and exhibits. Visitors who are not fully vaccinated must continue to wear face coverings at this time, including all children ages 3-11.
- Seneca Park Zoo encourages following social distancing practices, the continued use of hand sanitizing stations, and frequent washing of hands.
What’s open and what’s not
- You will be able to walk the full length of the Zoo and back, past all animal habitats.
- Rocky Coasts Gallery, ECO Center and Animals of the Savanna buildings are open
- Eagle’s Landing Café and Crater Canteen are open.
- ZooShop and Savanna Outpost are open, with limited access to avoid crowding.
- The tram operates daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Masks are currently required when riding/waiting area for tram.
- Center for Biodiversity Exploration is closed.
Expectations of guests
You play an important part in keeping everyone safe! We ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your party feels ill.
- Fully vaccinated guests will not be required to wear masks at the Zoo. Visitors who are not fully vaccinated must continue to wear face coverings at this time, including all children aged 3 – 11.
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer at stations through the Zoo.
- Maintain proper social distancing between other groups.
- Monitor your own group’s action and safety.
- Be aware and respectful of other family groups.
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEOFAQPURCHASE TIMED TICKETSFAQPURCHASE TIMED TICKETS
Purchase an admission gift voucher that can be redeemed later for a specific date.
Redeem a pre-purchased admission voucher for a specific date.
Timed ticket sponsor